Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Autographs
Options

Items for Sale

I have posted a number of items that I have for sale. Please take a look and feel free to contact me if you have any questions regarding any of the items, prices, or if you wish to see other scans of any items.
ShawnerooSpace

Comments

• Options
    Hi Marty,

Nice stuff but maybe some text? The Beatles signed album page for $85 by Evans or Aspinall or the like (I'd think an Aspinall or Evans more than $85? IDK). Shouldn't this be mentioned along with size and whatnot? Just a thought to help sales as a lot of folks just won't bother to email from my experience. image

Best wishes,
    Eric
  • Options
    PipestonePetePipestonePete Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Eric,

I haven't checked to see how much text can be added but will go in and try to boost the information on some of the items. The Beatles is authentic.....and it's $8500...not $85.

Thanks.
  • Options
    Hi Marty,

I'm sorry - it was the way text is clipped off under the image - all I saw "$85..." and also on the tab "$85". I am also not terribly familiar with Photobucket and did not see the "more" thingie. Hopefully you can add additional text for all those lovely items!

Best wishes,
    Eric
  • Options
    LochNESSLochNESS Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭
    The space stuff is cool. Too rich for my pocket but it's neat. If I come across anyone in the market I'll send them your way.
    ANA LM • WBCC 429

Amat Colligendo Focum

Top 10FOR SALE

• Options
    Thank you, LochNESS. I appreciate that.
  • Options
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Eric
  • Options
    Have added some new astronaut material including John Glenn and Neil Armstrong.
  • Options
    Hi All,

Folks, you should really check out PipestonePete's stuff. Great items at the right price. Signed letters, photos and more. I was very impressed!

Best wishes,
    Eric