Home Sports Talk
Options

Manning POOF. Rodgers POOF.

Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
Wow.....tomorrow .... Brady POOF?

New set of young studs taking over? Holy cow.

Dave
Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.

Comments

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone still think Alex Smith should be the starting QB??

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    Mickey71Mickey71 Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭✭
    YES....but for the Jaguars.
  • Options
    Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kaepernick looks half human, half gazelle. Check his birth certificate. Wow....

Dave
    Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.
  • Options
    goraidersgoraiders Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭

<< <i>YES....but for the Raiders. >>

Fixed it for yaimage
    J.R.
    Needs'
    1972 Football-9's high#'s
    1965 Football-8's
    1958 Topps FB-7-8
  • Options
    WTCGWTCG Posts: 8,940 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Anyone still think Alex Smith should be the starting QB?? >>

Before last night's game about half the peanut gallery. After 5 minutes in the 1st quarter: 80%. At the end of the game? 10%. There are still lots of Alex Smith fans out there but those are the people I accuse of being short-sighted. Apparently none of those folks have memories prior to the 2011 season.
    Follow me on Twitter @wtcgroup
    Authorized dealer for PCGS, PCGS Currency, NGC, NCS, PMG, CAC. Member of the PNG, ANA. Member dealer of CoinPlex and CCE/FACTS as "CH5"
  • Options
    definently thought the packers were going to lose, the way that defense is no chance the offense can catch up.