Home Sports Talk
Options

College Football Poll ?

Alabama got all the 1st place votes. Is it mandatory that the winner of the BCS championship game gets them. I thought Oregon might get a couple.

Comments

• Options
    mcadamsmcadams Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Alabama got all the 1st place votes. Is it mandatory that the winner of the BCS championship game gets them. I thought Oregon might get a couple. >>

Seriously?
    Successful transactions with: thedutymon, tsalems1, davidpuddy, probstein123, lodibrewfan, gododgersfan, dialj, jwgators, copperjj, larryp, hookem, boopotts, crimsontider, rogermnj, swartz1, Counselor

Always buying Bobby Cox inserts. PM me.
  • Options
    lightningboylightningboy Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭
    Yeah, why would anyone get a vote over Alabama? They just punished the #1, undefeated, team in the nation. There lone loss came from a whirlwind Heisman trophy winning performance by one guy. And they almost came back to win that too. Alabama knows when to lose and when not to lose.
  • Options
    Could Ohio St. get a vote?
  • Options
    BrickBrick Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• Options
    AkbarCloneAkbarClone Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Could Ohio St. get a vote? >>

Depends on which poll you are talking about.

Sportswriters Poll--Yes

Coaches Poll--I believe it is a rule they can NOT give votes to any teams that are currently under sanctions for violations.
    I collect Vintage Cards, Commemorative Sets, and way too many vintage and modern player collections in Baseball (180 players), Football (175 players), and Basketball (87 players). Also have a Dallas Cowboy team collection.
  • Options
    CNoteCNote Posts: 2,070
    Since one of the BCS computers thinks ND is still #1, why not make Washington State #1 also?