Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Looking For The Most Difficult PCGS Registry Set Modern Coins Out There? Check Out Wondercoins.com

I will be adding hundreds of coins to the website in the months ahead including some of the toughest modern gold and platinum PCGS "First Strike" coins out there, great classic and modern coins, collectible U.S. Philippine coins, etc. Please make it a point to stop by the website every now and again.

And, if you would like to consign any modern or classic coins to me with a min. value of $500 per coin, please send me a PM here or an email through the website. Also, I am a strong outright buyer of modern coins ... particularly silver, gold and platinum pieces (as well as any 1932-date Washington Quarter in "pop top" grade).

I will also be writing additional articles on modern coins in the months ahead (one is on the site now). Please let me know what topics you might want me to write about.

Finally, I will have a separate devoted section to available coins for the PCGS "Top 100 Modern Coins" Registry set. If you are building this set, please check out my available inventory.

Wondercoin

Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.

Comments

• RYKRYK Posts: 35,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great! I look forward to seeing the updates, articles, and offerings.

Link
  • JaLPJaLP Posts: 199 ✭✭✭
    Bump for recently completed transaction.
    Thanks Mitch!
  • wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,864 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks JaLP.

I will TTT my buying thread soon ... this thread was simply set up to announce that my website will have many great coins for sale very soon (and some are already listed there).

Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,864 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ttt

Classic coin inventory as well as "Top 100 Modern Coins" inventory will be added weekly. Send me a PM if there is something you are looking for in the meantime.

Wondercoin