Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Let's see your Russell Wilson items

All of this ROY talk has me rooting for Russell Wilson. While I'm not a big football fan/collector, I like Wilson because he used to play for my local minor league baseball team. He didn't have the hype of RGIII and Luck but made a name for himself anyway.

Let's see your Wilsons!

2011 team issued card (signed IP)

2011 team programs (signed IP)

Sorry about the low quality phone pics.
2.5 is pretty much my speed.

Comments

• scmavlscmavl Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭
    I've had this signed team ball in my office for awhile and thought it was from '10 but I just looked at it and nope, it's an '11 because Wilson is on it. Unfortunately, it's a cheap team ball and the players signed in Sharpie, so it's all bleedy. Again, sorry for the crap pic.

• BPorter26BPorter26 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need to start paying attention to minor league baseball more besides the Pirates. I'm less then an hour from Asheville and didn't go to a Tourists game that year. image
    "EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY IT SAYS IT RIGHT THERE ON THE WALL" - JACKIE MOON
    I get box seats through work. Hit me up and we'll check out a game this season.
  • eagles33eagles33 Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭
    Cool cards. I just scooped up 2 minor league sets on eBay. I love xrc. Any idea what the production run on them are?
    Scans of most of my Misc rookies can be found <a target=new class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://forums.collectors.com/m...y&keyword1=Non%20major">here
    No, but pretty low, I'd think. Maybe 500 or less? Next time I see the GM, I'll ask.
  • eagles33eagles33 Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭
    Just picked up a 2010 dust devils set. Is he in any 2009 sets. I love top ticking when buying cards. Every logical thought tells me that I should buy hockey and baseball rookies this time of year and the worst possibly time to buy rookies winning playoff games.... But I can't help it. I bought Durante cards during last years finals... Brady cards during last years playoffs ect... I always get caught up in the hype... Zero discipline

That being said if the production run is only 500. They might still be a good buy. Any idea on the production run on the dust devils set? Iowa have some pretty random cards in my collection but a dust devils set might take the cake
    Scans of most of my Misc rookies can be found <a target=new class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://forums.collectors.com/m...y&keyword1=Non%20major">here
    My boy's stock is rising... image
    Let's bring this thread back up now that Wilson is showing he's a legit NFL QB.

Whatcha got?

• vladguerrerovladguerrero Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭
    Never heard of 'em.
  • AUPTAUPT Posts: 806 ✭✭✭
    My custom '55T-style Wilsons . . .

• hookemhookem Posts: 971 ✭✭

<< <i>image >>

Hook'em