Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Wanted: Silver 1.00/.50/.25/ASE/1oz.

Hello!! Happy New Year to you and yours. Im just starting my collection and hope 2013 will be a great year!

Im looking to buy: Raw/circulated. My budget doesnt allow for graded examples. I hate my budget, lol. Starting with basic dates/mint marks, then maybe try sets.

--Wanted-- Any year/mint mark.
Morgan
Peace
Eagle
1oz. silver rounds-Engelhard,Buffalo,commemrative,etc...
1964 JFK .50
1932-64 Washington .25

Thank you and best of luck in your 2013 checklist!
The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound...That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

-t206
-e90-1
-e95
-m116

Comments

• Options
    Hi,
    I have a few Morgan & Peace Silver Dollars listed on eBay and I add about 50 every Saturday night around 9PM central time.
    Link here
    Thanks and have a nice day,
    Don
    www.QualityCurrency.com
  • Options
    Hi Don. Thank you for the reply. I shop alot on ebay, and will check out your auctions for sure. Figured I d try my hand at making a few friends who also enjoy the hobby and spend my money here,from time to time.
    The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound...That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

-t206
    -e90-1
    -e95
    -m116
  • Options
    Good morning. Pms returned and purchases made. Looking for lots or single's. Thank you.image

-t206
    -e90-1
    -e95
    -m116
  • Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    call
  • Options
    Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM sent !!!
    Timbuk3
  • Options
    Hi Joe, thank you for the response. I will check out your site!!

PM's returned.

-t206
    -e90-1
    -e95
    -m116