Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Ticket Grading Specials?

Hey guys,

This may be a dumb question but I have 15-20 tickets that I would like to have graded and I was wondering if Psa ever offers any specials on ticket grading?

Has anyone done a group sub with a discount offered?

I would really like to get these graded soon but I think $25 per ticket is a little steep.

Thanks in advance guys

Joe

Comments

• Options
    llafoellafoe Posts: 7,220 ✭✭
    Tickets are starting to get a little more respect. A supersized card is only $17 while a ticket is a minimum of $25. I wish they would drop the fee down $7-8 for ticket grading!
    WANTED: Cincinnati Reds TEAM Cards
  • Options
    I also have a bunch of tickets I would like to get graded but as you mentioned the price it rather high especially when they dont care
    enough to fit the ticket in the right size case.

What I usually do is wait until there is a show in my area that is accepting submissions, I bing in what I can afford to have graded
    that way at least I can save the original shipping cost.

Side Note: Started Matting and framing some for display. Here are two I just finished recently

• Options
    Nice mats! Did you cut them?
  • Options
    Those frames are awesome. Did you do them yourself? I'm looking for some ideas on my graded tickets
    Go Army, Beat Navy!
  • Options
    rtimmerrtimmer Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Hey guys,

This may be a dumb question but I have 15-20 tickets that I would like to have graded and I was wondering if Psa ever offers any specials on ticket grading?

Joe >>

Yes they do offer ticket monthly specials about twice a year and they just did it in October so it might be some time before they offer it again.
    Follow me at LinkedIn & Instagram: @ryanscard
    Join the Rookie stars on top PSA registry today:
    1980-1989 Cello Packs - Rookies
  • Options

<< <i>Nice mats! Did you cut them? >>

Thanks, Yes I did

<< <i>Those frames are awesome. Did you do them yourself? I'm looking for some ideas on my graded tickets >>

Thank you, I started to give a long response with all the cost and ideas but decided it would not be fair to hi-jack
    this thread so I will start another with more specifics See Ticket Framing thread, should be posted soon

----