Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

adding card pics to player registry. . .

been having problems lately when trying to upload various cards (that I have in possession) to my player registry and have been getting little red Xs with an error message.

curious if anyone else has been having this problem. -thnx

Comments

• Options
    cuda440cuda440 Posts: 150 ✭✭
    nevermind. I figured out what the issue was. Was labeling the card with the number symbol (#) preceding the card number which was causing the red X's when uploading the pic. Removed the # symbol and the pic displayed.
  • Options
    That # issue comes up a lot. One other tip that I found pretty useful - do not hit upload after every card. Copy the link to each card and then hit upload every now and then. It saved me a lot of time. Hope this makes sense... - Kevin M.
  • Options
    cuda440cuda440 Posts: 150 ✭✭

<< <i>That # issue comes up a lot. One other tip that I found pretty useful - do not hit upload after every card. Copy the link to each card and then hit upload every now and then. It saved me a lot of time. Hope this makes sense... - Kevin M. >>

good info, I will try that and hopefully see if it works. Scanning and uploading dozens of cards one card at a time is a very time-consuming and tedious process.