Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

2012: Year In Review - Your Greatest Accomplishment

Every year around this time, we always see a couple of threads regarding our collecting goals for the upcoming year. I love those, and I usually throw mine out there too. I just did in the 2013 thread, and maybe on my day off tomorrow I'll go back and find what I put down for 2012 this time last year... and I won't be amazed at all to find that I failed miserably image

Today is the last day of 2012 though... so I ask you... What was your single best hobby accomplishment in 2012?

Here is mine:

I finally reached 100% complete, with the highest possible grade(s), on my Albert Pujols Basic Set (now I just need to maintain it... and possibly upgrade the lone pop 1-none higher-PSA 9, if even possible)

Comments

• Options
    BaltimoreYankeeBaltimoreYankee Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For me it was opening a 1975 Topps mini wax box. I had a blast opening 21 packs and actually had the self control to save the 15 best packs for PSA grading. I should get the pack grading results by the end of January. I also submitted the best 15 cards recently so I guess I'll know how they did by the end of February.

Daniel