Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

A thank you to ssollars. He gave us some real beautiful 1981 Topps FB.

At the National several of us board members busted some 1981 Topps football. As a group we busted several boxes and some racks. I decided to build a raw set and after several wax boxes and racks we were still short about twenty-twenty five cards.

ssollars saw my list and sent us some gem mint cards and has us down to only needing one card for the set. I have no idea who #499 is but that is the last card we need.

He sent them to us for free and I just thought that was really generous and wanted others to know about his gesture.
** Working on the following sets-2013 Spectra Football Hall of Fame 50th Anniversary Autograph set, 2015 Spectra Football Illustrious Legends Autograph set, 2014-15 Hall of Fame Heroes autograph set. **

Comments

• Options
    llafoellafoe Posts: 7,220 ✭✭
    John Bradley Dusek (born December 13, 1950 in Temple, Texas) is a former American football linebacker for the Washington Redskins in the National Football League from 1974 to 1981. He played college football at Texas A&M University and was drafted in the third round of the 1973 NFL Draft by the New England Patriots.
    WANTED: Cincinnati Reds TEAM Cards