Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Beckett grading packs?

Did I miss something but I see a few beckett graded packs on eBay from a seller: kevin13803

Come to think of it his inventory is amazing with out of this world prices. Is this stuff for real?

Check his listings out to see the beckett packs......

Comments

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was a one-time special deal when Beckett graded a bunch of '59 FB cello packs which corresponded with a major "find" a while back. To my knowledge,
    they have not graded any other packs besides those.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    Thanks Grote.
  • Options
    jmmiller777jmmiller777 Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭

<< <i>That was a one-time special deal when Beckett graded a bunch of '59 FB cello packs which corresponded with a major "find" a while back. To my knowledge,
    they have not graded any other packs besides those. >>

Interesting that they would do this and not continue. I hear so much about how much it would cost to develop and produce cases for all the different size cards and packaging.
    CURRENT PROJECTS IN WORK:
    To be honest, no direction, but...
    1966-69 Topps EX+
    1975 minis NrMt Kelloggs PSA 9
    All Topps Heritage-Master Sets
  • Options
    dtkk49adtkk49a Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭
    With prices like that, makes you wonder if he really wants to sell the packs and cards. Even the Tom Brady RC cards are outrageously priced.
    Follow me - Cards_and_Coins on Instagram

They call me "Pack the Ripper"
  • Options
    blee1blee1 Posts: 713 ✭✭✭
    That Maddux he just bought less than 2 months ago and is trying to make a 1966% profit on it....
    Skips PSA Exchange
    Successful transactions with: yankeeno7, raiderguy10, Beck6, CDsNuts, DaveP01, Dboneesq, Elemenopeo, gameusedhoop, georgebailey2, Goldlabels, gstarling, justmichael, etc

Working on.........
    Tony Dorsett Master Set
    1977 Topps Mexican FB (raw)
    1957 Topps FB Set (raw or graded)