Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

PSA Membership question

Whenever you pay for your membership how long does it usually take for PSA to get your membership kit with your 15 free grading vouchers to you? I paid for my membership on December 4th and still haven't received it. I emailed them about it yesterday and haven't heard back from them yet.

Comments

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usually a couple of weeks at most. They may be behind due to the holidays, though.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    MrVintageMrVintage Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭
    I love how my I paid for my membership renewal on December 2 so it will be expiring on December 2, 2013, yet they still haven't sent out my membership package or even responded to my email asking when my membership package might arrive. Is it just me or wouldn't it be fair if the membership expired 1 year after you had at least received your vouchers? Between this, the slow logging times, and slow turnaround times I might be able to squeeze in 1 or 2 subs this year before my membership runs out again......LOL
  • Options
    mrpeanut39mrpeanut39 Posts: 841 ✭✭✭
    Something stinks here. I re-upped Dec. 13 and got my membership packet within a week. I always renew yearly and I've always received my membership packet in no more than a week for the last 6 or 7 years.
    "I think the guy must be practicing voodoo or something. Check out his eyes. Rico's crazier than a peach orchard sow." -- Whitey Herzog, Spring Training 1973
  • Options
    llafoellafoe Posts: 7,220 ✭✭

<< <i>Something stinks here. I re-upped Dec. 13 and got my membership packet within a week. I always renew yearly and I've always received my membership packet in no more than a week for the last 6 or 7 years. >>

Yeah, something's not right. You should receive in 1-2 weeks and they always answer my e-mails within 1-2 days.
    WANTED: Cincinnati Reds TEAM Cards
  • Options
    I just renewed and received my kit within 3 days.
  • Options
    MrVintageMrVintage Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭
    Yeah everytime I have re-upped before I always received my membership package within 2 weeks. I don't know what the deal is here, but I hope they respond this week and let me know whats going on here.