Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

FS: Stan Musial Signed 1948 Bowman RC HOF - PENDING

Looking to sell this, paypal preferred. Comes with Stan the Man COA and Holo. Will also trade for Silver Coins or GB Packers autographs I need. Thanks!

1948 Bowman Stan Musial Signed RC - SALE PENDING
Huge Packers Fan and Collector - Looking for autographs of Blood McNally, Lavvie Dilweg, Boob Darling, and many others from the 20's/30's.

Also collect 90% silver coins. Always looking for Racine, WI Banknotes.

Comments

• Options
    bobbyw8469bobbyw8469 Posts: 7,139 ✭✭✭
    Who is the COA by? Signature looks suspect....
  • Options
    RonBurgundyRonBurgundy Posts: 5,491 ✭✭✭
    Looks fine to me
    Ron Burgundy

Buying Vintage, all sports.
    Buying Woody Hayes, Les Horvath, Vic Janowicz, and Jesse Owens autographed items
  • Options
    IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,429 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Who is the COA by? Signature looks suspect.... >>

I believe it's Musial own company

IMF
    Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.
  • Options
    It is from Stan the Man Inc. which is Musial's own company. The sig is from a signing a year and a half ago.
    Huge Packers Fan and Collector - Looking for autographs of Blood McNally, Lavvie Dilweg, Boob Darling, and many others from the 20's/30's.

Also collect 90% silver coins. Always looking for Racine, WI Banknotes.
  • Options
    RonBurgundyRonBurgundy Posts: 5,491 ✭✭✭
    I would suggest that unless you can provide reasoning as to why a signature looks suspect, you refrain from derailing someone's BST thread such as this. To be more blunt about it, I think it's pretty sorry.
    Ron Burgundy

Buying Vintage, all sports.
    Buying Woody Hayes, Les Horvath, Vic Janowicz, and Jesse Owens autographed items
  • Options
    MBMiller25MBMiller25 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭
    I know Stan Musial very well, that auto was absolutely authentic. Good price as well. Congrats to whomever bought it.
  • Options
    bobbyw8469bobbyw8469 Posts: 7,139 ✭✭✭
    OK sorry....didn't realize it was from when he was sick. That would explain why it doesn't look like others...