Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

January 2013 Specials.

#1: $6.00 per card, 10 card minimum, with declared values under $100 per card, 45 day turnaround, 1956-Present (Regular Size Only) (No Tallboys, T3s, Supersized, thick/patch cards, coins/pins or autographed cards)

#2: $8.00 per card, 10 card minimum, with declared values under $100 per card, 20 day turnaround, Pre 1955 (Regular Size and Tallboy Only) (No T3s, Supersized, thick/patch cards, coins/pins or autographed cards)

#3 Autograph Trading Card Special (Any autographed licensed trading card, Red Flip) $15 per card, no minimum quantity, with declared values under $250 per card, 20 day turnaround (Regular, Tallboys, Thicker Memorabilia/Patch Cards are permitted; however Supersized and T-3’s are excluded)

Set Registry Special: $14 per card, no minimum quantity, with declared values under $500 per card, 10 day turnaround (Regular, Tallboys, Supersized cards, thicker/patch cards, coins/pins are permitted; however T3s and autograph cards are excluded)

DNA Special: 50% off any single-signed basketball autograph regularly $49 or less.

Justin

Comments

• Options
    BaltimoreYankeeBaltimoreYankee Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So where does 1955-1956 Topps fall under? I never understood why they go through 1955 and then have a 1956-present but then say regular size only. Is 1956 considered regular size?
    Daniel
  • Options
    handymanhandyman Posts: 5,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So Im going to the post office tomorrow to save my .50
    Looks like the next norm of deals. We will be beging for the 5.50 6 months from now I bet.
    Man can yall remember the 4.25 special and where you didnt have to pay the extra .25 for each graded card in return sh. Those were the days.
    Hope this works out and increases the value of our cards.
  • Options
    BaltimoreYankeeBaltimoreYankee Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Earlier today (I think) someone called $6 as the new $5.50 special.
    Daniel
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,536 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Earlier today (I think) someone called $6 as the new $5.50 special. >>

I didn't realize how quickly my prediction would come to fruition, though..image

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    ldfergldferg Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭
    Any idea what kind of break the big submitters get?

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

1985 Topps Football (starting in psa 8) - #9 - started 05/21/06
  • Options
    firedawg45firedawg45 Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭
    No freakin tall boy special again. Been 6 months now. Psa geez
    # 2 Pete Rose Master Set , also
    collecting 1977 topps baseball in psa 9 and psa 10
  • Options
    BenG76BenG76 Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭
    I got to be honest the price is just 50 cent higher but I do like that the minimum submission is now 10 instead of 25. I may send a smaller sub in January now due to that. Sometimes putting 25 cards together was a little more than I wanted to do.
  • Options
    mcadamsmcadams Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭
    That special doesn't make me feel..........special.
    Successful transactions with: thedutymon, tsalems1, davidpuddy, probstein123, lodibrewfan, gododgersfan, dialj, jwgators, copperjj, larryp, hookem, boopotts, crimsontider, rogermnj, swartz1, Counselor

Always buying Bobby Cox inserts. PM me.
  • Options

<< <i>I got to be honest the price is just 50 cent higher but I do like that the minimum submission is now 10 instead of 25. I may send a smaller sub in January now due to that. Sometimes putting 25 cards together was a little more than I wanted to do. >>

My thoughts exactly.
    Looking for Cello packs with Bill Buckner on top
  • Options
    ldfergldferg Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>I got to be honest the price is just 50 cent higher but I do like that the minimum submission is now 10 instead of 25. I may send a smaller sub in January now due to that. Sometimes putting 25 cards together was a little more than I wanted to do. >>

My thoughts exactly. >>

+1

Is the price still the same if you are not a member?

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

1985 Topps Football (starting in psa 8) - #9 - started 05/21/06