Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Question about submission

Not really sure how to properly word this question, but will give it a shot.

How can one go about getting in touch with PSA about a grade review to have a qualifier removed? Is it possible to send exemplars with a card to state your case?

The card in question is a $1000-2000 card, and was given an mk qualifier for what I believe to be a printing mark on its border. I’d like to send the card back in for a review, as I do not believe the mk qualifier should be there, but given that these cards aren’t super common, I’m not all that confident that my case would be heard without exemplars. See the photos below:

The card in question: image

Other examples of Bond Breads with Printing Marks:

Comments

• Options
    MrNearMintMrNearMint Posts: 1,209 ✭✭✭
    I'm not much of a PSA guy but I've heard that they (and most grading companies) are not open to discussing grades/qualifiers. Best thing you could probably do is email them to check...or crack and re-submit.
  • Options
    handymanhandyman Posts: 5,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think you have a case. But you have im sure searched the card to make sure that top boarder line is what caused the MK qual. Im not familiar with this issue that much. But the line on jackies sleeve/bicep, that isnt a pencil mark or anything is it?
    Looks like a straight 6 if there isnt something hidden. Ive done that bf. Sent in a card only to get a wtf mark grade. And I later found some random dot.
  • Options

<< <i>I think you have a case. But you have im sure searched the card to make sure that top boarder line is what caused the MK qual. Im not familiar with this issue that much. But the line on jackies sleeve/bicep, that isnt a pencil mark or anything is it?
    Looks like a straight 6 if there isnt something hidden. Ive done that bf. Sent in a card only to get a wtf mark grade. And I later found some random dot. >>

Wow, incredible eye...

Having handled a few of these cards, I can’t believe I skimmed over the line on his bicep. That isn’t on my other cards. Really hard to tell if it’s a pencil or printing mark. The line is very straight, and fairly faint. Maybe it’s time to buy a loupe, as it’s too hard to tell with the naked eye.

Thanks!!
  • Options
    handymanhandyman Posts: 5,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool. Let us know. Great looking card btw
  • Options
    llafoellafoe Posts: 7,220 ✭✭
    Crack it, erase it, resubmit it image
    WANTED: Cincinnati Reds TEAM Cards