Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

1954 topps unopened 5cent wax pack on Ebay

This pack is being auctioned on ebay. 25 bids so far. Any thought from experienced wax buyers
Interested in 60's and 70's psa and raw star and hof cards

Comments

• Options
    handymanhandyman Posts: 5,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont trust it.
    Guy has sold a lot of what looks like rewrapped wax packs in the past and thats all he sells. Most of the past auctions looked like fakes, reseals.
    Id stay away even though the pics look ok. Might be a bait and switch, or its just something hidden. Cant tell for sure by the pack. But im judging by what hes sold in the past.
  • Options
    PaulMaulPaulMaul Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    6 negs for re-sealed packs says all I need to know.
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stay away!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    BobHBobH Posts: 206 ✭✭

<< <i>I dont trust it.
    Guy has sold a lot of what looks like rewrapped wax packs in the past and thats all he sells. Most of the past auctions looked like fakes, reseals.
    Id stay away even though the pics look ok. Might be a bait and switch, or its just something hidden. Cant tell for sure by the pack. But im judging by what hes sold in the past. >>

Thanks for the info.I bought some packs from him a few months back. I plan on grading the 65 and 68 and see what happens. I might end up with some expensive commons........... The 70's stuff seems ok. I'd love to have an authentic unopened 54 pack
  • Options
    handymanhandyman Posts: 5,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like everything he has sold is no good. Id save your money on the PSA fees. Im going to guess that the packs you bought have a .01% chance of being legit.
    Return them if you can. Id open a paypal case asap and get your money back
  • Options
    No one would sell an ungraded pack of this caliber on eBay unless it's fake. I can guarantee your other packs are not factory sealed either. Good luck with a refund!!
  • Options
    BobHBobH Posts: 206 ✭✭
    Amazing. The pack sold for $ 865 dollars after 26 bids