Home World & Ancient Coins Forum

CCF Help - Chinese Coin Forum

I am registered at The CCF but lost my password and can't login. The link to reset my password doesn't work. I don't get an e-mail. My e-mail hasn't changed.

I can't find a way to message anyone at The CCF without logging in.

I was hoping that someone who is registered at The CCF could send a moderator there a message so that I can get my password reset. I have tried off & on for 6 months to get logged in but no luck.

My user name there is the same as here. GrandAm

Thanks for any help that I can get.

GrandAm image

GrandAm :)

Comments

• sylsyl Posts: 888 ✭✭✭
    That is one way that you are informed that you are no longer welcome on the site and many have found out that way. Here is the email address to the administrator ... Forum-Admin@coincommunity.com
  • GRANDAMGRANDAM Posts: 8,353 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I have done nothing to be banned so I don't think that is it.

<< <i>That is one way that you are informed that you are no longer welcome on the site and many have found out that way. Here is the email address to the administrator ... Forum-Admin@coincommunity.com >>

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I still need e-mail address for a Forum Administrator to the Chinese Coin Forum.

The link above is to The Coin Community Family image

Thanks for trying though.

• << <i>I still need e-mail address for a Forum Administrator to the Chinese Coin Forum. >>

Have you tried registering temporarily with a different name, to give you access to their admins?
    Roy

• I am having the same problem-cannot get to the canadian coin forumn. I was just on it a week ago-now it won;t pop up. What gives. I had the same problem a year or so ago, but don't remember how we finnaly fixed it
    Olmanjon
    Proud recipiant of the Lord M "you suck award-March-2008"
    http://bit.ly/bxi7py
  • This should work: admin@china-mint.info
    Thanks , I will try this e-mail.

<< <i>This should work: admin@china-mint.info >>

----------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the link,,,,, China Mint sent me a new password and I can now log in.

GrandAm image