Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

~Merry Christmas Everybody~

Wanted to wish everybody a Merry Christmas to everyone on this board. Some I'm sure are opening gifts tonight, others may go to parties of relatives or friends houses and the rest will probably wait to actually celebrate Christmas tomorrow but whatever you do, if your going to drink, make sure that you don't get behind the wheel and put yourself AND others that are on the road in any danger. Be smart and if you have any doubt about your ability to drive, then you shouldn't get behind the wheel. Make a call or stay where your at and sober up. No shame in that.

With that being said, I just wanted to say Thank You to everyone on here - Its been a pretty good year on this board. We have shared personal stories about tough times with finances or how we have lost loved ones or other hardships that have come into our lives but through it all, I have seen this board come together and show support for one another I'm proud to be a part of this community. Ive made some pretty good friends this past year and I look forward to meeting a lot of you at The National in Chicago late mid year.

I wish all a joyous Christmas as we reflect on the things that we can be grateful for today, right now and although life can sometimes throw some vicious blows and seem cruel and unfair, try to see the positive things your life. As we all know life isn't always fair but its the only one we have so try and just make the best of it.

Merry Christmas Everybody
Marc~

Comments