Home Precious Metals
Options

APMEX is having another year end sale

bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

I.R.S. event

in case anyone didn't get the email that link should work. I spent some money in the sale last year and was happy with what I got.

I ordered a small stack of 10 8 reales last year and I put a note on my order saying that I had been good all year and asking for chopmarked coins and half of them came that way.

There was a slip of paper in the box that said it had been packed by Santa image

Comments

• Options
    secondrepublicsecondrepublic Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭
    thanks for the link
    "Men who had never shown any ability to make or increase fortunes for themselves abounded in brilliant plans for creating and increasing wealth for the country at large." Fiat Money Inflation in France, Andrew Dickson White (1912)
  • Options
    mariner67mariner67 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭

<< <i>thanks for the link >>

+1
    Successful trades/buys/sells with gdavis70, adriana, wondercoin, Weiss, nibanny, IrishMike, commoncents05, pf70collector, kyleknap, barefootjuan, coindeuce, WhiteTornado, Nefprollc, ajw, JamesM, PCcoins, slinc, coindudeonebay,beernuts, and many more
  • Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

there is some reasonably priced gold bullion if you send a check instead of using a credit card .

ducats for 7$ over spot

larger than a 1/10th ASE

AU 20 lire 15$ over spot

I love the LMU gold ............ francs, lira, drachmas you name it back up the truck

1984 Olympic gold

ehhhhh 84 was a lousy winter olympics overall but USA men did well in skiing

Common 5$ commemoratives

same as a half eagle and damn ugly for the most part

1967 canada 20$

gold from my birth year

Not so many bargains in silver this year for stackers I only found one I like and I have a soft spot for canadian dollars so I'm biased,

canuck dollars

maybe if you order a pile of them you might find a 1966 with small beads . It says 58 -67 so there could be some death dollars as well?

Have a good Christmas everyone image
  • Options
    percybpercyb Posts: 3,301 ✭✭✭

<< <i>there is some reasonably priced gold bullion if you send a check instead of using a credit card .

Have a good Christmas everyone image >>

Beware of scam artists. I've heard of horrible stories lately about people sending checks on items and
    never receiving goods. Play it safe.

Merry Xmas as well.
    "Poets are the unacknowledged legislators of the world." PBShelley
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>there is some reasonably priced gold bullion if you send a check instead of using a credit card .

Have a good Christmas everyone image >>

Beware of scam artists. I've heard of horrible stories lately about people sending checks on items and
    never receiving goods. Play it safe.

Merry Xmas as well. >>

This is APMEX, I doubt they will scam anyone.

Merry Christmas everyone!!
    The member formerly known as Ciccio / Posts: 1453 / Joined: Apr 2009