Home Precious Metals
Options

help with buying bullion in Houston

I am here for Christmas. I would love to know a reliable place to get a 10 oz bar tomorrow for my daughter. Anyone know the dealers here?
Markets (governments) can remain irrational longer than an investor can remain solvent.

Comments

• Options
    Sportsmoderator1 ....can point you in the right direction.
    It's not the amount of money you spend.... It's the enjoyment you get spending it..

Successful BST transactions with -Youngcoin15, Ajbauman, Metalsman, carew4me, SportsModerator1, Ahrensdad, bstat1020, piecesofme , bigmarty58, Smittys, tydye,DRG ,Coll3ctor, Ciccio, cajun, Swampboy,Excalibur,lordmarcovan,themaster,RedHerring, many more!!!
  • Options
    SpoolySpooly Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭
    The best Christmas present ever! I am up for adoption. image
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

In God We Trust.... all others pay in Gold and Silver!
  • Options
    mhammermanmhammerman Posts: 3,769 ✭✭✭
    Houston Numismatic Exchange on Times Blvd. but parking is gonna be a wooly bear this time of year.
  • Options
    razzlerazzle Posts: 981 ✭✭
    Thank you, hammerman. I found the address and phone, they'll be my first call in the AM.
    I do not know how to contact sportsmoderator1.
    Markets (governments) can remain irrational longer than an investor can remain solvent.
  • Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,380 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Houston freeways ought to be fun today.image
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • Options
    razzlerazzle Posts: 981 ✭✭
    jmski, traffic wasn't as bad as I feared. Long lines at the Academy store when we checked out, but otherwise, not bad. I found much the best deal on silver at US Coin and Jewelry working with ass't mgr Matt Duncan. Lunch at Papadeaux's topped off a great morning.