Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Has anyone got a red flip special on a deal for one athlete?

I thought about asking Dan Gable for a private signing and having him sign a bunch of cards for me and wondered if PSA/DNA would give me a good rate on red flips since they would be authenticating the same signature over and over with no variety to the sub. Anyone ever do something like this before? I am sure that I could call and ask but I do not even have the signing set up, but something that I have thought about and would like to do in the future. Thanks in advance.
BUYING Frank Gotch T229 Kopec
Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable

Comments

• Options
    wrestlingcardkingwrestlingcardking Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭✭
    anyone?
    BUYING Frank Gotch T229 Kopec
    Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable
  • Options
    I would say probably not. It might be all the same person, but the Authenciation Process is the same for each. They would still take the time to compair each and every one. More than likly at least one signature will not pass.

I send in 35 or so Yogi Berra Signed cards in a past group sub, one came back as Questionable. All the signatures came from The Yogi Berra Meuseum.

You might try contacting PSA, but I'd say you would only be able to get the regular bulk rates.

Dave