Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Joe O if you are reading the boards we need a PSA/DNA Blue Flip Special soon...Scans Added...

I have a lot of cards I want to send in and I am sure others on the board do too.

This would be a great way to start the new year for PSA!!!

Comments

• Options
    wrestlingcardkingwrestlingcardking Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭✭
    I agree.....
    BUYING Frank Gotch T229 Kopec
    Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable
  • Options
    otwcardsotwcards Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭
    A Red Flip Special wouldn't hurt, either...
  • Options
    firedawg45firedawg45 Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭
    tall boy special...been decades since that
    # 2 Pete Rose Master Set , also
    collecting 1977 topps baseball in psa 9 and psa 10
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Scott ... ya think that video clip would help the Jets find takers for Sanchez? HAHAHA
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    i have a few cards for a Red Flip Special.

I hope it happens soon.

Dave
  • Options
    jackstrawjackstraw Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭
    For Christmas I would love a 3.5 x 5 sized holder...
    Collector Focus

ON ITS WAY TO NEWPORT BEACH, CA 92658
  • Options
    alifaxwa2alifaxwa2 Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭
    I agree with the OP 1000%. Also, I'd really appreciate if it doesn't include the money grab that is autograph grading.

Looking to have some custom cuts or plain custom cards built? PM me.

Commissions

Check out my Facebook page
  • Options
    CakesCakes Posts: 3,481 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I have a lot of cards I want to send in and I am sure others on the board do too.

This would be a great way to start the new year for PSA!!! >>

A refresher please on the dif between blue & red?
    Successful coin BST transactions with Gerard and segoja.

Successful card BST transactions with cbcnow, brogurt, gstarling, Bravesfan 007, and rajah 424.
  • Options
    raiderguy10raiderguy10 Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭

<< <i>image >>

C'mon guys I just did a special that included both cards and IC for $10. How many cards do you guys have sitting around already?
    Collect HOF Autos and Anything Raiders.

"In Al We Trust!"

Looking for Autos of HOFers Charles Bidwill, Tim Mara, Joe Carr, Fritz Pollard, Guy Chamberlin & Bill Hewitt
  • Options
    I didn't have my act together, but I do now! (I think)
    Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable
  • Options
    Dpeck100Dpeck100 Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The blue flip is just for autograph authentication. The red flip is for the autograph authentication and the card to be graded.

I have 14 signed wrestling cards that I want to send in that definitely need to be in PSA/DNA holders.

• Options
    I believe there are a couple Flairs in there :-)
  • Options
    Yes there are!!

Three Flair's, three Hogan's, three Jimmy Hart's, three Superstar Graham's, one Steve Keirn, and one hopeful of The Chrusher.

A few of these are money cards for sure!

• Options
    vladguerrerovladguerrero Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭

<< <i>image >>

Makes me want to drop 50 mill on a Rothko.
  • Options
    Here are the scans of the cards I am planning to send in.

• Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Amazing Dave!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    dtkk49adtkk49a Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭
    Those are some great cards! I was admiring this Hulk auto I saw on eBay earlier tonight.
    Link
    Follow me - Cards_and_Coins on Instagram

They call me "Pack the Ripper"
  • Options
    I just received back from Nolan Ryan 23 autographs. Mostly 1969-1971 Regular Issue, 1973 and 1975 Leader cards also signed by Steve Carlton, and the 1991 Upper Deck Heroes I was missing to have all 10 cards signed (Including the Headder). That's the Red Flip Cards I have.

Blue Flip I have 2 Rangers VS Indians Tickest from Nolan's final Victory. I was their in 1993. I already sent in the 2 unused tickets I have, I just had him sign the 2 tickets My father and myself used. He inscribed on one "3254th Win" and the other "Final Victory"

Dave
  • Options
    jswietonjswieton Posts: 2,870 ✭✭✭
    As long as everything goes smooth with the current group sub thats out at PSA right now, I will more than likely do another group red flip sub sometime before the Nationals.