Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

what am I doing wrong?

I am trying to post a picture on the message board. I have done cards from my PSA inventory & had no problem, but this is not a card.

I downloaded it on photoshop. Than I clicked onto that picture, than copied what was in my address bar. Than pasted that onto the Image window that pops up. But when I finish and look at the pic, it is a square with an X? What am I doing wrong please.

Comments

• Options
    Not using photobucket.

Its Free and it is the ONLY way to go for posting pics online.

photobucket.com/
  • Options
    OK, I have uploaded to Photobucket, but I am getting the same results?
  • Options
    nam812nam812 Posts: 10,543 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dont use the image window on the private message task bar.

After you upload your picture to photobucket, click on that image and you will see a tab on the right side of the page that says "image links". There will be 4 of them, but you only want the one that says IMG code. Copy and paste that IMG code here in your message and it will show up.

It will be the one that starts like this - [IMG]http://................
  • Options
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming 'WOW What a Ride!' Mark Frost
  • Options
    Dont use the image window on the private message task bar.

After you upload your picture to photobucket, click on that image and you will see a tab on the right side of the page that says "image links". There will be 4 of them, but you only want the one that says IMG code. Copy and paste that IMG code here in your message and it will show up.

Nice tutorial. Could you provide one that tells me how to blow up my house cooking hot dogs?
  • Options
    MorgothMorgoth Posts: 3,950 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Dont use the image window on the private message task bar.

Nice tutorial. Could you provide one that tells me how to blow up my house cooking hot dogs? >>

I live in Indy, I bet the lady who blew up her house can help you Lee, I will let you know what she says.

Text
    Currently completing the following registry sets: Cardinal HOF's, 1961 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1972 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1980 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, Bill Mazeroski Master & Basic Sets, Roberto Clemente Master & Basic Sets, Willie Stargell Master & Basic Sets and Terry Bradshaw Basic Set
  • Options
    GOT IT!

Thank you, Thank you , Thank you!!!

imageimageimageimageimage