Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

FSH: 1982 Topps baseball rack pack Ripken RC AND Molitor on top!

1982 Topps baseball rack pack with Ripken RC AND Molitor on top! Rack is in NM condition with a small tear in plastic
near punch hole and some shelf wear on the outside cello itself from when it was hung in the store. Amazing to
realize that back in '82 no one thought a rack with Ripken RC on top was anything special, lol! $70 dlvd.

*Please note: the blue marks on the left side of the Ripken card are on the plastic, not on the card itself.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.

Comments

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,523 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ripken cello sold! Added a couple of 1972 opc wax packs!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    CON40CON40 Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭
    Nice '73 OPC pack. Are there tears in along the top edge at the OPC logo and along the bottom edge? Looks like the gum may have slid around.
  • Options
    JustinsShoeboxJustinsShoebox Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭
    Tim, great stuff! I'd be in on these, but you know I just can't help ripping packs. I try not to keep too many around. imageimageimage

Justin
  • Options
    Thanks, Justin! I know the feeling, LOL!

Added a few new packs to the mix. PM me with any interest. Thanks again!

• Options
    Updated to reflect sales and addition of a 1972 5th/6th series pack!

Also added: PSA 9 1975 cello with Lynn on top!!

• Options
    PFBPFB Posts: 271 ✭✭
    For those of you who haven't bought packs from Tim before - can't say enough good things about him. You want me disappointed buying packs from Tim.
    PFB
  • Options
    aconteaconte Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭
    Wow! That's a great looking mini Seaver.

aconte
  • Options
    Thanks for the kind words, guys! Added a couple of PSA graded 75 mini HOFers and a pair of 1980 rack packs!

• Options
    ldfergldferg Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭
    I will take those 80 racks off your hands. SOLD!!

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

1985 Topps Football (starting in psa 8) - #9 - started 05/21/06
  • Options
    The 1980 racks are yours, David, thanks again!

I've lowered the prices on a few of the remaining items for quick sale! Thanks again!

• Options
    TTT

• Options
    Updated for packs sold & bump for a few nice items remaining!

• Options
    Couple of nice new packs added!

• Options

• Options
    TTT

• Options
    TTT

Added PSA 8 1977 OPC wax pack with Ryan on top!

• Options
    **New PSA graded cello packs added!!**

• Options
    Bump for a great sellerimage
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming 'WOW What a Ride!' Mark Frost
  • Options
    Thanks, Doug!

75 cello (box fresh and MINT condition) added!

• Options
    PM sent

Always looking for Vintage Yankees & NASCAR

Eric
  • Options
    New Year's Eve BUMP!

• Options
    82 Topps cello and rack with Ripken RC on top ADDED!

• Options
    TTT

• Options

• Options
    ldfergldferg Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭
    Received my 80s racks. Did you know there was a Henderson on the back?????

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

1985 Topps Football (starting in psa 8) - #9 - started 05/21/06
  • Options

<< <i>Received my 80s racks. Did you know there was a Henderson on the back????? >>

Happy New Year, David! image

• Options
    Lot of 20 minis and PSA 8 mini wax pack added!

Edit to add: Lot of 20 PSA 7 minis sold...lot of 20 PSA 8 minis just added!

• Options
    Indy78Indy78 Posts: 802 ✭✭✭
    PM'd.
  • Options
    Calling all Ripken fans!

• Options
    Ripken rack left!