Home Sports Talk
Options

Letter to Jim Harbaugh

Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
Dear Sir,

Be careful ..... the Seahawks are lying in wait.

Sincerely,

Dave
Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.

Comments

• Options
    Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,364 ✭✭✭✭✭

What a blast! So sorry, Jim!

Dave
    Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.
  • Options
    WTCGWTCG Posts: 8,940 ✭✭✭
    Counting tonight's game what's Pete Carroll's NFL record against Jim Harbaugh up to now? 1-3?

Harbaugh still owns Pete Carroll. He owned him when he was at USC and still owns him now in the NFL.
    Follow me on Twitter @wtcgroup
    Authorized dealer for PCGS, PCGS Currency, NGC, NCS, PMG, CAC. Member of the PNG, ANA. Member dealer of CoinPlex and CCE/FACTS as "CH5"
  • Options
    PiggsPiggs Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Counting tonight's game what's Pete Carroll's NFL record against Jim Harbaugh up to now? 1-3?

Harbaugh still owns Pete Carroll. He owned him when he was at USC and still owns him now in the NFL. >>

Talking about the past means one thing. Your team must of got their butts kicked. LOL
  • Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,542 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Counting tonight's game what's Pete Carroll's NFL record against Jim Harbaugh up to now? 1-3?

Harbaugh still owns Pete Carroll. He owned him when he was at USC and still owns him now in the NFL. >>

Ha ha ha. That was an old fashioned Ass-whooping. Russell Wilson now owns Jim Harbaugh and will own him in the playoffs, if the 49ers make it that far.
  • Options
    CNoteCNote Posts: 2,070

49er and Cowboys fans always live in the past. Gah...get with the times, and accept defeat of a single game.