Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Griffey Jr. OAL Ball & 2(SALE PEND) Mariano Rivera 8x10's (Rare Early Sig) PSA/DNA 1956 NY Yanke

FSH Ken Griffey Jr. Autographed OAL Bobby Brown Baseball. PSA/DNA Some very minor toning as typical with these balls. $65 delivered via Paypal gift or add 4% to cover Paypal fee and I'll invoice. Two (SALE PENDING ON PITCHING POSE) different Mariano Rivera 8x10's signed December 1996 showing his rare early signature. $85 either one delivered via Paypal gift or $160 for the pair.
I've decided to begin selling some of my 1956 NY Yankees World Champion Lithos. Artwork by Jon Celli, 16"x20" in size, and limited to 545 total pieces. Autographed by 17 Yankees, four of whom are Hall of Famers. Of the 17, 8 are deceased. These were signed in person and each one has a full PSA/DNA letter. Retail is somewhere around $279.95 and some have sold for higher amounts. I'll sell here for $195 delivered via Paypal gift or add 4% to cover the Paypal fee and I'll invoice. Litho will be placed in a topload and shipped flat in a box to protect it. Quantity discounts available. PM me if interested. Doug

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming 'WOW What a Ride!' Mark Frost

Comments

• Options
    PFBPFB Posts: 271 ✭✭
    I have purchased a lot of trays from Doug, including the box in the picture. Doug and Tim have some of the nicest trays I have ever seen. I have about 150 different trays.
    PFB
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM sent.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    TTT for new item for sale
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming 'WOW What a Ride!' Mark Frost
  • Options
    Griffey, Jr. ball added
  • Options
    DoctorKDoctorK Posts: 867 ✭✭✭
    PM sent
  • Options
    New Griffey Jr. ball added. First one sold.
  • Options
    Monday night bump
  • Options
    Mariano pictures added