Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
Options

For Sale/Trade: Various World Coins 1950's-80's

Hey all, I found these while going through some of my grandpa's things. He loved to travel the world and I assume he just didn't use these coins. I am looking to either sell them (no idea on any value, just make an offer) or will trade them for junk silver coins (roosevelt/mercury dimes, quarters, etc.). Some of the coins I haven't even been able to identify. I tried to do some research on them though. Let me know if interested. Thanks

5 Pfennig 1950
1968 Eire
1963 Eire
Barbados Ten Cents 1973
5 Zt? Poland 1983
1 Peso Argentina 1957
Malaysia 20 Sen 1981
No Clue Flowers with 100 on back, 49 in smaller writing
1968 5 New Pence
Belgium 5 Franc 1988
Coin with Hole, no clue
Coin with Temple on front, 10 on back, no clue
Coin with leaves on front, 1 on back, no clue
Canada 25 Cent 1977
Canada 25 Cent 1985

Malaysia Bank Note 2

Huge Packers Fan and Collector - Looking for autographs of Blood McNally, Lavvie Dilweg, Boob Darling, and many others from the 20's/30's.

Also collect 90% silver coins. Always looking for Racine, WI Banknotes.

Comments

• Options
    still looking to move these, would probably let them go for a roosevelt or mercury silver dime or 2. Thanks
    Huge Packers Fan and Collector - Looking for autographs of Blood McNally, Lavvie Dilweg, Boob Darling, and many others from the 20's/30's.

• Options
    bump

• Options
    These can all be found in my dealers 6 for $1 box. Sorry there is nothing there of great value.
    Olmanjon
    Proud recipiant of the Lord M "you suck award-March-2008"
    http://bit.ly/bxi7py