Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

FS: MANY POLICE TEAM SETS OF NFL,MLB,NBA

Selling quite a bit of my client's inventory of Police Team sets. Which are from NFL,MLB & NBA also have some Junior & Amateur Hockey too. They run from late 1970s up to around late 90s. There is way too many to list so if your looking for anything in particular please PM. Thank you!

Comments

• DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Green ... please comply with the board rules and keep ALL of your For Sale items in ONE THREAD. This is the third one you posted in the past 2.5 weeks.

Here is another For Sale thread

and another

When you have new items to sell, all you need to do is edit your thread and change the title. Thanks. Good Luck with your sales.

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Thank You Doug!
  • DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Friendly Bump.. Have many NFL Police teams including Cowboys,49ers, Chargers, Broncos and more. PM if interested! Thank you!