Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

FSH: 2011 Silver Eagle 25th Anniversary sealed box of 5 sets First Strike eligible (***SOLD***)

I've got one sealed box of 5 sets of 2011 Silver Eagle 25th Anniversary sets. The delivery date on the box is 11/11/11, so these are First Strike eligible at our host.

$3100 delivered to you. That's only $620 each for five pristine, non-cherrypicked, First Strike eligible sets. If you are planning to attend the Long Beach show, I can deliver it directly to you at the show. You can submit it to PCGS there and save on postage... ***SOLD***

Also, I have one PCGS MS68 DMPL 2010 Grand Canyon 5 oz ATB First Strike. This one looks better than my MS69 DMPL. The Grand Canyon ATB has the lowest DMPL pops by far. $375 delivered

PM me if interested

I accept Paypal (plus 2.9%), USPS Money Orders and personal checks from established board members (must clear).

PCGS BST references:
(nederveit, dragon, bushmaster8, dantheman984, BrownBackFive, Hyperion, al410, SeaEagleCoins, mustanggt, segoja, DRG, Res, adriana, camera28, tydye, RGJohn, Inditonka, doh, fivecents, Griv, scrapman, drewsef, ModernCoinMart, wondercoin, ajbauman, Raufus, vet, pruebas, CoinFame, TorinoCobra71, MsMorrisine, Swampboy, Mar327, Akbeez, pwrful4, shrub68, superpsychmd, timrutnat, barrytrot)

Comments