Home Sports Talk

Is Mark Sanchez on his way out in NY?

After today, I really have to think so. Greg McElroy leads them to winning TD after Sanchez is pulled. And even though they won today, Rex Ryan must be on the hot seat at 5-7.

Comments

• Roll Tide!
    Scoreboard Malfunction
  • pitbosspitboss Posts: 8,643 ✭✭✭
    Who are they going to find to take his contract?
  • Scottiec2288Scottiec2288 Posts: 911 ✭✭✭
    The Raiders..image
  • stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭

<< <i>The Raiders..image >>

Has a NFL roster ever had 3 QBs from the same college?
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • markj111markj111 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Who are they going to find to take his contract? >>

That's easy. NFL contracts are not guaranteed. I'm not sure about how the salary cap would be affected.
  • DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    And he is starting this Sunday ... AMAZING!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Yep, he is. But for how long? He's never had a pass rationg of 80 or higher for a full season. This year, he has more INTs than TDs and a rating of 71.4. I would have started McElroy.

<< <i>

<< <i>The Raiders..image >>

Has a NFL roster ever had 3 QBs from the same college? >>

Anyone know?
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • halosfanhalosfan Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

That's easy. NFL contracts are not guaranteed. I'm not sure about how the salary cap would be affected. >>

His cake is guaranteed
    Looking for a Glen Rice Inkredible and Alex Rodriguez cards

<< <i>

<< <i>

That's easy. NFL contracts are not guaranteed. I'm not sure about how the salary cap would be affected. >>

His cake is guaranteed >>

Link

<< <i>But it's not hard to understand why the Jets are so invested in Sanchez — they owe him a huge amount of money in next season, $8.25 million guaranteed. >>