Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

FSH: Empty US Mint Presentation Boxes -- Make an Offer

I want to get rid of these so please make me an offer if you find yourself in need of these. I would strongly prefer to sell everything here in one group.

(4) First Spouse Series Uncirculated Gold Coin Boxes: comes with COA's and wooden box.
- Abigail Adams
- Jefferson's Liberty
- Dolley Madison
- One box without COA

(1) 2004 AGE 1 oz. box. Comes with COA and everything execpt coin.

(1) 2001 Platinum Proof 1/2 oz. box. Comes with COA and everything else except coin.

(1) 2001 AGE 4-coin box. Comes with COA and everything but the coins.

Everything listed here is in perfect or very near new condition.

I would rather sell everything here in one transaction. Send me a PM with your fair offer and they're yours.
Follow me on Twitter @wtcgroup
Authorized dealer for PCGS, PCGS Currency, NGC, NCS, PMG, CAC. Member of the PNG, ANA. Member dealer of CoinPlex and CCE/FACTS as "CH5"

Comments

• Options
    WTCGWTCG Posts: 8,940 ✭✭✭
    Authorized dealer for PCGS, PCGS Currency, NGC, NCS, PMG, CAC. Member of the PNG, ANA. Member dealer of CoinPlex and CCE/FACTS as "CH5"
  • Options
    Really want these to go away to someone who wants them. Don't want chukk these into the dumpster like I'm about to.
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options