Home Sports Talk
Options

What a SEC title game

Roll Tide!
Scoreboard Malfunction

Comments

• Options
    yankeesmanyankeesman Posts: 945 ✭✭✭✭
    Like a good old fashioned heavyweight title fight. I can breathe a little now. Wow. Roll Tide! One of the most exciting games I've ever seen.
    Don Mattingly, Yogi Berra, Thurman Munson, Brian McCann and Topps Rookie Cup autograph collector
    www.questfortherookiecup.com
  • Options
    BrickBrick Posts: 4,938 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great game. Before the game I thought Notre Dame would not stand a chance against Alabama and have little chance against Georgia. After watching this game I do believe ND can pull it off with a tremendous performance on defense and special teams.
    Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• Options
    MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think Murray should have spiked the ball, giving his team two shots at the end zone instead of the short game ending toss. Coaches should always aspire to saving one timeout for situations exactly like this where everybody can collect their thoughts, take a breather and play on. No doubt painful to watch the clock tick away.

Credit to Lacy and Yeldon, great running backs.
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,513 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was a great game but I cant understand why the hell Georgia didnt throw the ball in the endzone on that last play.
  • Options
    markj111markj111 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I think Murray should have spiked the ball, giving his team two shots at the end zone instead of the short game ending toss. Coaches should always aspire to saving one timeout for situations exactly like this where everybody can collect their thoughts, take a breather and play on. No doubt painful to watch the clock tick away.

Credit to Lacy and Yeldon, great running backs. >>

Georgia did aspire to save a timeout.
  • Options
    Great game! They should have spiked it!! I look forward to ND and Alabama. Should be another great game!