Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

StarTiger.Com - Free for four weeks

Hey Guys,

For those of you that like to do TTMs, StarTiger.Com is having a free FOUR WEEK trial membership. I have been a subscriber for the past three years and it has been a huge help in obtaining addresses of sport and non sport celebrities.

ANYWAY, all you need to do is sign up with the below code and you are good to go for 4 weeks. Why am I doing this? I have the chance to win some autographed pics.

Your Coupon Code: FREE-B3C4-5DA6

To use a coupon, you have to follow these steps:

Go to www.startiger.com
Click on "Join Now"
Enter the coupon code in the coupon code field
Enter your valid e-mail address and click on "Next"
Select your username and password on the following page and click on "Next".
Enjoy your free access to StarTiger!

Please note: The coupon is only valid for new accounts
and accounts for persons that have not been a member for at least 12 months.
STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.

Comments

• Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Remember guys ... four free weeks.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    MULLINS5MULLINS5 Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭
    I did this free trial awhile back and it was so much fun. Got well over 100 autos from some of my favorite hockey players.
  • Options
    I wanted to sign up and got this error:
    You cannot use this type of coupon for your account.
    This coupon can only be used by a certain group of persons, e.g. only for new accounts or certain members.

I've never heard of the site so it's definitely a new membership. Looks like I'm not eligible.
    Currently Buying:
    2004 Tommie Harris SPX Printing Plate (White Whale will pay top $$$)
    1994 SP Football Die Cuts PSA 10s
  • Options
    Hmmm ... seems like something is wrong. I'll send them an email and let you know if they respond.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    burke23burke23 Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭
    I'm having issues as well - anyone able to look up dr. j? he's the only guy I am looking to get an IP auto of right now.
    pete
    Looking for rare Randy Moss rookies and autos, as well as '97 PMG Red Football cards for my set.
  • Options

<< <i>I'm having issues as well - anyone able to look up dr. j? he's the only guy I am looking to get an IP auto of right now.
    pete >>

StarTiger gives you addresses to send your cards TTM. Does NOT offer any info for you to obtain an IP auto. (Unless you are going to knock on his door ... LOL)
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    ToadManToadMan Posts: 219 ✭✭
    I received the same error, but received an email and clicked the link within it. The site came up and I was able to sign in.
  • Options
    abcoltsfanabcoltsfan Posts: 802 ✭✭✭
    I was able to sign up fast with no issues.

Working on the following sets
    1980's and 1990's Topps Baseball BBCE FASC - Cello or Wax Boxes
    1952 Bowman US Presidents PSA 7 & up
    Pro Football Hall of Fame Indianapolis Colts PSA Registry Set
    June 9th Cubs full ticket or stubs - 1981 to 2020
    Andre Dawson Topps Basic registry PSA 10's
    Mark Grace Topps Basic registry PSA 10's

• Options
    Hi Guys,

I received a response from Star Tiger regarding the problems some of you have been having. They told me that the error message some have received should happen ONLY if you have already signed up in the past with the email addy that you used when you tried signing up recently.

I was told that you should contact them directly at:

community@startiger.com

and they will fix any problems.

Have a great day.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    I don't think StarTiger.com is worth the money. I remember it when it was a free site.
  • Options

<< <i>I don't think StarTiger.com is worth the money. I remember it when it was a free site. >>

I guess it depends on how many TTMs you send. For me it was/is well worth the ~$3.00 per month that I pay on an annual basis. For others maybe not. I have been using it for only 4 years, so I do not remember when it was free. How long ago was that?
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    Four week free program still going on.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    It is very good if you collect celebrities like actors and actresses. Not as great for sports.
  • Options

<< <i>It is very good if you collect celebrities like actors and actresses. Not as great for sports. >>

I use it for sports 99% of the time ... and it's been great for me.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    Joined this forum just to say thank you. I'm an avid TTM'er.
  • Options

<< <i>Joined this forum just to say thank you. I'm an avid TTM'er. >>

GOOD LUCK!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug