Home Precious Metals
Options

*** The Official December 2012 Precious Metals Buy Sell Trade Thread ***

If you have any precious metal items that you are selling, please post a reply to this thread with description, photos would really help, asking price, and accepted methods of payment.

If you have any precious metal items that you are actively looking to purchase, post a reply to this thread expressing what it is you are looking for.

Please do not make any extra threads on this subject matter in the Precious Metals forum.

This one thread will be active for all of December 2012, when January comes around we'll start a new thread and this one will no longer be active.

Comments

• Options
    PlatinumDuckPlatinumDuck Posts: 470 ✭✭✭
    Payment by regular PayPal +3%, or Personal Checks( 7 days to clear before I ship).

Shipping/handling is FREE. I will ship to the U.S. only at this time. If you have any questions let me know. Thanks!

2013 Canada Silver 1.5oz Polar Bear.....13 available................$75.00 each

1992 Canada Platinum Proof Cougar 1/10oz......................$225.00

1994 Canada Platinum Proof Sea Otter 1/10oz COIN IS NOT IN A GRADED HOLDER AS PHOTO SHOWS.......$225.00

1997 Canada Platinum Proof Wood Bison 1/10oz with box and COA....................$230.00

2000 Canada Platinum Proof Pronghorn 1/10oz........$225.00

Great Deals Buying and Selling: Metalsman, BobSav, Rick300, endzone, Swampboy, somecoins, Musca, commoncents05, Refrema, tonyhar, joebb21, kalshacon, JeremyDie1, percyb, scrapman1077, indiananationals, wondercoin, pragmaticgoat, tonedSilver, theboz11, Timbuk3, bigmarty58, HCumberdale, jp84, OnlyGoldIsMoney, UNLVino, coinguy1989, drewsef, coindeuce, pjcoins, giorgio11, Sullykerry52, KollectorKing, privatecoin, jclovescoins, Smittys, bronco2078, ajaan, jdmern, bidask, jrt103, CoinPhysicist, bigjpst, OKCC, Skanderbeg, pruebas, dizzlecc, MasonG, spummybum, SurfinxHI, snowequities

• Options
    BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,460 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Sold - I have 2 tubes of 1/2 ounce Fiji Takus available,

Full tube of 20 - sold shipped - sfrb w/dc
    Both for sold

Will also trade for sold face 90%

Cash, check, money order, paypal +3%, ing direct
  • Options
    botanistbotanist Posts: 524 ✭✭✭
    Stillwater palladium rounds wanted, especially the fractional sizes still inside the original holders. Thanks!
  • Options
    DorkGirlDorkGirl Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭
    Becky
  • Options
    joefrojoefro Posts: 1,872 ✭✭
    $225 - 5 oz hexagonal BS bar. Serial number #038

Lincoln Cent & Libertad Collector
  • Options
    MetalsmanMetalsman Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please sell me your unwanted old pour Engelhard's and JMC bars. These were made by guys with annoying accents. Plus they are old and not shiny. Gold or silver.

Please sell me your Libertad's. They are un-American dammit. I promise to deport these. (that last sentence is not true)

MJ

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    TWQGTWQG Posts: 3,145 ✭✭
    SOLD:

Roll of (20) 1 oz. BU Silver American Eagles (20 different dates) -- SOLD.

Check, M.O., Paypal fine.

All sold, thank you.
  • Options
    carew4mecarew4me Posts: 3,464 ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone need these?
    Make an offer.
    I have decided not build the set.

2011 ATB Collectors Edition Opened OGP
    GETTYSBURG (NP6)
    GLACIER (NP7)

Loves me some shiny!
  • Options

$2400 Delivered USPS registered/insured
    BST references:
    jdimmick;Gerard;wondercoin;claychaser;agentjim007;CCC2010;guitarwes;TAMU15;Zubie;mariner67;segoja;Smittys;kaz;CARDSANDCOINS;FadeToBlack;
    jrt103;tizofthe;bronze6827;mkman;Scootersdad;AllCoinsRule;coindeuce;dmarks;piecesofme; and many more
  • Options
    PokermandudePokermandude Posts: 2,710 ✭✭✭
    Selling some key date and privy mark silver Maple Leafs, 99c start no reserve on Ebay

2007 Year of the Pig Privy
    2008 Year of the Rat Privy
    2009 Year of the Bull Privy
    2008 Olympics
    2010 Olympic Hockey

Also a 2006 Wolf 1/2 oz (1 year issue) in mint packaging, among other coins and items image Thanks for looking.
    http://stores.ebay.ca/Mattscoin - Canadian coins, World Coins, Silver, Gold, Coin lots, Modern Mint Products & Collections
  • Options
    LukeMarshallLukeMarshall Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nrvermind

It's all about what the people want...

• Options
    carew4mecarew4me Posts: 3,464 ✭✭✭✭
    This is not an eBay ad thread. It is for direct offerings to the board.

<< <i>Selling some key date and privy mark silver Maple Leafs, 99c start no reserve on Ebay

2007 Year of the Pig Privy
    2008 Year of the Rat Privy
    2009 Year of the Bull Privy
    2008 Olympics
    2010 Olympic Hockey

Also a 2006 Wolf 1/2 oz (1 year issue) in mint packaging, among other coins and items image Thanks for looking. >>

Loves me some shiny!
  • Options
    OnlyGoldIsMoneyOnlyGoldIsMoney Posts: 3,301 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Please sell me your unwanted old pour Engelhard's and JMC bars. These were made by guys with annoying accents. Plus they are old and not shiny. Gold or silver.

Please sell me your Libertad's. They are un-American dammit. I promise to deport these. (that last sentence is not true)

MJ >>

MJ, I must keep this line of reasoning in mind when I am trying to extract unusual poured goods from old collections. image
  • Options
    piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    found what I needed, thank you
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.
  • Options
    Coin FinderCoin Finder Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    price $655 shipped some nice toning on the smaller denominations on the bottom of the rim. You get everything you see here. Sorry no case for the case, these we only availalbe in the Americas... Case shown is included...

• Options
    AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD, THANKS!
    Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • Options
    guitarwesguitarwes Posts: 9,241 ✭✭✭
    All 5 for $987.50 shipped paid by no-fees payment.
    25oz. of premium slabbed silver.

imageimage
    imageimage
    @ Elite CNC Routing & Woodworks on Facebook. Check out my work.
    Too many positive BST transactions with too many members to list.
  • Options

TTT
    Becky
  • Options
    WhiteTornadoWhiteTornado Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭
    (sold, thanks)
  • Options
    The member formerly known as Ciccio / Posts: 1453 / Joined: Apr 2009
  • Options
    USMoneyloverUSMoneylover Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭
    I have 6 2003 Norfed dollars, a little hazy and could use a dip but otherwise pretty nice - All for 330$ shipped, or 60$ each delivered.
    Finest Coins and Relics
  • Options
    gdavis70gdavis70 Posts: 256 ✭✭✭

I have $60.00 in Walking Libertys I would sell for 1400 delivered. PM me if you are interested.

• Options

• Options
    TTT to see if anyone here is awake... looky above.
  • Options
    mariner67mariner67 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭
    PM sent to Metalsman re 1/10 ozers Au
    Successful trades/buys/sells with gdavis70, adriana, wondercoin, Weiss, nibanny, IrishMike, commoncents05, pf70collector, kyleknap, barefootjuan, coindeuce, WhiteTornado, Nefprollc, ajw, JamesM, PCcoins, slinc, coindudeonebay,beernuts, and many more
  • Options
    WeissWeiss Posts: 9,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cheap gold for the budget stacker:

These are original Maximilian tokens from Mexico. These began to surface in Mexico in the mid-1940s, about the same time that the modern restrikes of all the other Mexican gold coins (2 peso, 2.5 peso, 5 peso, etc) began appearing.

Often mis-identified as "1 peso" coins, these were originally made as souvenirs and for jewelry (much like our own California fractional gold coins of the late 19th century, which rarely circulated). These early pieces were 21k. These two pieces in particular have a nice heft and exhibit the exact same golden orange color that the 90% (22k) Mexican gold coins exhibit.

These are the nicest Maximilian coins I've ever seen and they're already mounted with bales (loops) so they can easily be put into earrings, bracelets, or a necklace. Don't mistake these for modern pieces, these are the early original ones. I'd grade them high AU. One has a couple of small contact marks in the obverse fields.

With a weight of about 1 gram, they are "worth" about $60. I'm asking $50 shipped.

We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
    --Severian the Lame
  • Options
    WingsruleWingsrule Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭✭
    Some miscellaneous stuff for sale. First to commit gets it.

Yes, the pictures $uck.

Top row:
    A sealed strip of (8) 1982 Engelhard Prospectors $sold
    Middle row:
    3 oz Argor (1 in plastic, one not) $120 each
    1 oz The First National Bank of Chicago $38
    ½ oz Coca-Cola 1975 Santa’s Helpers $30

Bottom row:
    5 oz Phoenix old pour $sold
    1 oz GM / AC Delco bar $38
    5 oz Golden State Mint $sold

All prices are delivered for cash / check. Add 3% for Paypal

• Options
    VikingDudeVikingDude Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭
    Bump for any pre-end of the world sales image
  • Options
    Last
  • Options
    Becky
  • Options
    gsa1fangsa1fan Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭
    I'm looking to buy several ounces of American Gold Eagles Bullion.

PLEASE PM me your shipped priceimage

1/10th to 1 oz mix or match.

Thanks Peace, Tim
    Avid collector of GSA's.
  • Options
    MeltdownMeltdown Posts: 8,673 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 Assorted date $2.50 gold pieces...

1851, original surfaces but worn to Fine condition. - (SOLD)
    1836, original surfaces but worn to VG condition. (SOLD)
    1845, original surfaces but worn to Fine condition. (SOLD)
    1861, original surfaces - XF-40 condition. (SOLD)
    1873, ex jewelry piece... has been cleaned. AU details. (SOLD)

• Options
    WeissWeiss Posts: 9,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    3-piece proof set celebrating the RMS Titanic. This set includes three coins: $5 copper-nickel, $20 .999 silver (1 ounce) and $20 .9999 gold (1/20th ounce).

Each of the coins are stunning deep ultra cameo proof, I'd have no problem calling them PF69 DCAM. All of the packaging is in pristine condition--the clamshell box appears to have been rarely opened.

Comes with a certificate of authenticity by the Morgan Mint (Franklin Mint).

Asking $250 domestic shipping included:

We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
    --Severian the Lame
  • Options
    END
  • Options
    tydyetydye Posts: 3,894 ✭✭✭
    $335 shipped