Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

A tip of the cap to a great ebay seller

I purchased a 71 Topps Kessinger PSA 8 on the electronic bay from rlac1607 and received a PSA 7 in the mail. I emailed asking if he had the PSA 8 to send and would he cover postage of the returned PSA 7. He refunded my money almost immediately and told me to keep the PSA 7 card even after I suggested we split the difference. All class. I feel bad taking advantage of an honest mistake and will be sure to make this right in the future.

This coupled with the fact that cello packs I bought on the recent group rip were accidentally shipped to another seller who notified Steve and is returning them gives me a lot of faith in the dealers and hobbyists who frequent this board.

Nice way to start December.

Comments

• Options
    StoogeStooge Posts: 4,646 ✭✭✭✭✭

Later, Paul.
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Kudos to all involved.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    Evening,

What we don't hear enough about around here !!!

imageimageimage

Neil
    Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!
  • Options
    Always good to hear good things image
  • Options
    addicted2ebayaddicted2ebay Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭✭
    A few month ago a seller named london_venture did the same thing, sent me the wrong card and told me to keep it then sent the right one. Greatest seller ever!!
  • Options
    Just last week a similar thing happened to me. I won an auction and was sent the same card but slightly off center. Both were PSA 8. I contacted the seller, tripleplayvintage, and he apologized, telling me to keep the card and he would refund my money.
  • Options
    Just FYI, if BBCE accidentally ships your packs to me in a group rip, I will, of course, gladly send them to you....but they'll be ripped when you get them. Sorry, can't resist.
  • Options
    Stories like this make it all worth it. Thanks for sharing. 'Tis the season!
  • Options
    Mickey71Mickey71 Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭✭
    Sundiegocollectibles sent me an SGC 88 1960 A.S. Mantle when I ordered an 84. I contacted them and sent it back. Before I took a look at the flip I thought....darn this is high end.