Home U.S. Coin Forum

Best Place to buy Whitman/Harris coin folders?

With both companies lagging far behind the curve putting out folders for recent-date Canadian coins, I am forced to improvise.

I haven't found any Twoonie-capable folders yet, and will have to resort to a "blank" Canadian quarters folder for post-2010's, as the holes in blank US quarter folders are ever so slightly too large & they keep falling out....

I HAVE at least found that U.S. Sac/Native-American folders - - especially the Harris brand - - securely house/display at least my recent Loonies, with minimal covering up of U.S. dates.... And, if I use their "Native American" folder vs their "Sac" folder, they have something like 36 holes instead of 28, or 48 instead of 36,... something like that....

But now that I know which folder to use on the Loonies, they don't seem to be available in any stores around here. And once I get thru with S&H from the on-line dealers I've seen, the folders aren't cheap anymore. These days, while in the midst of a prolonged unemployment, every cent counts, unfortunately.

Anyone have a good, reasonably-priced source for Whitman/Harris folders they can pass along? And does anyone know if anyone manufactures FOLDERS (not Albums) for Canadian Twoonies, or for another purpose that might securely fit/hold them?

Thx in advance!

- - Daveimage

Comments

• joeykoinsjoeykoins Posts: 14,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try Hobby Lobby.If you do have one in your area? They have great deals( coupons) all the time.

"Jesus died for you and for me, Thank you,Jesus"!!!

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.
  • DBSTrader2DBSTrader2 Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks! It was worth a try, but the closest one's 40 miles away, and they don't carry the N.A. Dollar folder in their online catalogue................image
  • joeykoinsjoeykoins Posts: 14,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try them on-line,maybe,they'll have what your asking about? Who knows?Then,you can buy on-line? Disregard if you did go this route!

"Jesus died for you and for me, Thank you,Jesus"!!!

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file