Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Adding variations to a price guide

2»

Comments

• Options
    JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just heard back from Mr. Bartsch. He agrees with me and will be sending information to PSA this week. Let's hope they make the changes sooner rather than later.

Joe
    2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • Options
    miwlvrnmiwlvrn Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a follow-up, I did receive my requested variation labeled as such in a recent grading order from PSA. I included a print-out of emails between Bartsch/SCD, PSA, and myself that detailed the variation. I have the card in hand now even though mention of the variation won't get published in print until August. Been a long process for sure but I'm happy it worked out.

Now the hard part is figuring out what the card is worth, since there are no sales to use as comparison and it is really hard to estimate how many others might exist. Only thing to do is start high and hope it goes higher, or at least receive email offers from interested collectors. Sure would be nice to see a sale like the initial Fairly-Green before they became more common, but that is unlikely.