Home Sports Talk
Options

NFL MVP?

Some good choices. Great race. I'd probably go with Peyton Manning, but certainly consider RG3 or Brady, maybe Matt Ryan. Or how about other than QBs? A. Peterson is having a great year with a 5.8 rush avg., but not on a contending team. Calvin Johnson and A. Foster would be good choices too.

Jeff

Comments

• Options
    fiveninerfiveniner Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭
    JJ Watts
    Tony(AN ANGEL WATCHES OVER ME)
  • Options
    pitbosspitboss Posts: 8,643 ✭✭✭
    Brady without question!
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭

<< <i>JJ Watts >>

If he keeps up the pace, *should* be a shoe in for Defensive Player of the Year.
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    Eddie Lacy and coach of the year Nick Saban!
    Scoreboard Malfunction
  • Options
    JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adrian Peterson! Returning from major knee injury to a team with a inexperienced QB and poor recievers. He is doing it without a lot of help.

Joe
    2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • Options
    After today's game, maybe Andrew Luck!! What a game!! What a finish!!
  • Options
    Brian48Brian48 Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭
    It's gonna come down to either Manning or Brady (again).
  • Options
    Mickey71Mickey71 Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭✭
    The NFL heads have already made it clear that a QB will win the MVP for the next 100 years with all the rule changes and how the QB is featured. I think it's bogus. There a some outstanding QB's. To me....Adrian Peterson is having a year for the ages after what he has been through. He is simply a beast and one of the greatest RB's to ever play.....yes, I said that. If he didn't have all those fumbles in the NFC title game a few years ago, he would completely be in a league of his own in today's game.