Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Does anyone know the value of these? 1948 Swell and a 1950 B YA Tittle all in rough condition.

I recently purchased a small lot of cards. The lot included all but 4 cards for the 1948 Swell set and included duplicates but these were the best cards.
It included one football card, a 1950 Bowman YA Tittle.
Does anyone know what I would be able to get for these 4 cards if I decided to sell them? I was thinking of buying the 4 missing common cards from the 1948 Swell set and selling it as a complete set.
Thanks,
Bob

ebay seller name milbroco
email bcmiller7@comcast.net

Comments

• Options
    yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭
    I hate to say it but the Swells look artificially aged to me. But if they are real, the Robinson would go for about 50 bucks in that condition. Not sure about the others.
  • Options
    milbrocomilbroco Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭
    Yankeeno7 - Thanks for the info. I believe the cards are authentic. They do have a slight musty smell to them and they have the older card feel to them if that makes any sense. In any event, I think I overpaid but it will be nice when I obtain the last four cards to make a complete set.

I bought them from my friend who has a card shop whereas someone came in with them. He claims to have more things from his father that passed away and will bring those in. My friend is going to give me first chance at any additional cards that he brings in. Hopefully some nicer ones............

thanks,
    Bob
    ebay seller name milbroco
    email bcmiller7@comcast.net