Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Sterling Sports Auctions(Last Day to bid)

Ive got a few cards listed in the auction..hint hint (Mantle)...Some really good prices currently.
Sterling Auction

Comments

• Options
    Bad form.
  • Options
    Dr. ?
  • Options
    Better this than yet another "MY SUB IS TAKING TOO LONG TO POP! image" thread.
    'Sir, I realize it's been difficult for you to sleep at night without your EX/MT 1977 Topps Tom Seaver, but I swear to you that you'll get it safe and sound.'
    -CDs Nuts, 1/20/14

*1956 Topps baseball- 97.4% complete, 7.24 GPA
    *Clemente basic set: 85.0% complete, 7.89 GPA
  • Options
    TNP777TNP777 Posts: 5,711 ✭✭✭
    Commandment the 12th:

Thou Shalt Imitate the Consignor Thy Probstein and Spam the SC&MF

At least he didn't try to veil it behind a laughable question and went straight to the heart of the matter.
  • Options

<< <i>Better this than yet another "MY SUB IS TAKING TOO LONG TO POP! image" thread. >>

Amen to that!image
  • Options
    ArchaninatorArchaninator Posts: 823 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    AkbarCloneAkbarClone Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭

From the Collector's Universe Home Page:

Sports Cards & Memorabilia Forum:
    Do you enjoy Sports Cards or Sports Memorabilia? Then step up to the plate and talk about it.

Sports Talk Forum:
    A place for sports stats, sports news, sports comments, talk of teams, players and games. Any general sports related topics.

Buy/Sale & Trade Sports Forum:
    Here's your opportunity to bargain with other members for sports cards & memorabilia.

Thou Shalt Not Start a B/S/T thread in this forum--there is a proper forum for that. However, if thou wishes to start a Sports Talk thread here......................Sure, OK--thou hast the boards blessing and support to ignore this policy.image
    I collect Vintage Cards, Commemorative Sets, and way too many vintage and modern player collections in Baseball (180 players), Football (175 players), and Basketball (87 players). Also have a Dallas Cowboy team collection.