Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Selling my 1933 Sport Kings set. I do hope you are interested.

It is with great sadness that I am forced to sell my complete 1933 Sport Kings set (I already sold two cards out of the set - so NEAR complete). I had a credit card bill hanging over my shoulder that I wanted to get rid of. And this past monday, my girlfriends father passed away (he was like a father to me), so my OCD disorder is not focused on cards right now. I consigned the cards with PWCC if anyone is interested. They end this monday, and all the cards are going for less than I paid for them (some considerably less). Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    Bummer. Good luck.
  • Options
    gregmo32gregmo32 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear that. I will take a look at the auctions and may make a few bids...
    I am buying and trading for RC's of Wilt Chamberlain, George Mikan, Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West, and Bob Cousy!
    Don't waste your time and fees listing on ebay before getting in touch me by PM or at gregmo32@aol.com !
  • Options
    Sorry to hear that, Bobby. That was a great Sport Kings collection. I have been selling my near set recently also (and I think you had bought one or two!). Good luck!
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Good luck Bobby.
    Good for you.
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Bobby ... my condolences to your girlfriend, her family and you.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    bobbyw8469bobbyw8469 Posts: 7,139 ✭✭✭
    Thank you everyone. Viewing was last night. Funeral today.
  • Options
    ttt - every single card still under what I paid. Some considerably so. I have some 6's for $5 and some 8's for $50. Anyone who has collected the set knows that 8's are hard to get. Good luck.
  • Options
    Way to use a death as an excuse to spam your stuff in the wrong spotimage
  • Options
    I'll give you one thing... it takes balls to bump a sale thread to the top when it has already been noted very politely that it is in the wrong forum. Sorry for your loss and sorry that you have to sell a nice set like that.

Good luck, Dave
  • Options
    Thank you for your interest Dave. You too HHmag. Can always count on you as a ray of sunshine in a tough world.
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,523 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry for your loss Bobby, but bumping this thread for the sole purpose of promoting your sales after several members expressed sincere condolences is poor form.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    ok sorry.