Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Ebay rebates back live on MrRebates and Ebates

FYI. 1% cash back rebates has finally returned on Mrrebates.com and Ebates.com. Doesn't look like its active on bigcrumbs though.
Throughout history, poverty is the normal condition of man. Advances which permit this norm to be exceeded — here and there, now and then — are the work of an extremely small minority, frequently despised, often condemned, and almost always opposed by all "right-thinking" people. Whenever this tiny minority is kept from creating, or (as sometimes happens) is driven out of a society, the people then slip back into abject poverty.

This is known as “bad luck.”

Comments

• Options
    thunderdanthunderdan Posts: 3,036 ✭✭✭
    3% back on on ebates for eBay purchases. Good stuff.

Edited to add: 4% back on ebates for Amazon purchases. Amazon normally never participates through affiliate loyalty sites since they have their own affiliate program.

So get that extra cash back from your holiday purchases. And, no, I don't work for Amazon. image

• Options
    08HALA2008HALA20 Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭
    Double Ebates today--up to 6% on ebay.

Joe
  • Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭
    Is it referral-based? If so, someone send me their link.
  • Options
    shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,567 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Double Ebates today--up to 6% on ebay. Joe >>

To clarify, it's only 6% for books. It's 2% for sports cards and memorabilia on eBay through eBates.

<< <i>Is it referral-based? If so, someone send me their link. >>

You don't need a referral. Just go to ebates.com if you want to sign up.
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options
    thunderdanthunderdan Posts: 3,036 ✭✭✭
    5% back right now on eBay via ebates. Couple that with 5x ending tonight and your cc cash back and you've got something pretty decent.