Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Anyone have any 77 Topps Star wars sets for sale?

Looking for a Yellow and Orange set. Maybe even a blue. Looking for raw in nm/mt condition. Centering doesnt have to be perfect.
Thanks
Barry

Comments

• RampageRampage Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭✭
    I've been wanting to buy a set myself. I see lots on eBay. Might give that a whirl.

• I have 54 of the blue (no dupes) $15
    I have 57 of the yellow (no dupes) $16
    I have 46 of the green (no dupes) $12
    I have 30 of the orange (no dupes) $7.50
    Free shipping for more than 1 lot or
    shipping @ cost for single lots.
    Open to offers just e-mail me @ pacific-cards@hotmail.com
  • yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭
    those are good prices but I really need the complete sets image
  • some of my Starwars not in albums
    a couple of scans for the ones for sale
    good collection, scooper.

Still looking for nm/mt sets except red...anyone?

<< <i>good collection, scooper.

Still looking for nm/mt sets except red...anyone? >>

Did you look on eBay like I mentioned? They are all over the place on there.

Yeah, I picked up a Yellow set and a Green set. All the buy it nows I see have one of two problems....first, the cards are not nm/mt and/or second, they are overpriced. Kruk does have a sale on the Green set for 24 plus shipping which isnt a horrible price.

So now I just dont have the blue set or the orange set. But that is ok for now. I will probably wait until after the holidays to look for those.
    I have bought from Kruk in the past. They seem to be an okay company. I have sealed boxes of all five serious and have pondered opening them, but I don't know if I should. I am thinking I will be better off holding them for a while.

They are worth a LOT more unopened. If you want a set, just look for nm/mt ones on ebay and buy those. Right now, there is a huge difference in value with sets/singels in nonsports and the wax boxes. A good example is 1979 Topps Incredible Hulk. Boxes are about 100 I believe. As long as you are patient, you can find a great deal on a set and sticker set. I found a Mint set at a show for 10 bucks just last month. I then bought the sticker set on ebay for 10 delivered. So now I have 20.00 invested in a minimum nm/mt set without having to crack open a box that will yield me a bunch of extras that I wont get nearly my investment back.

Series 1 star wars boxes go for some good coin.
    I wonder if the series 1 packs are worth sending to PSA to get graded. Any ideas on that? I am leaning towards just buying a set like you suggest.
    I think Series 1 packs would do well graded but I havent looked to see what kind of sales they have.