Home Sports Talk
Options

Biggest punk currently in Pro football?

Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
I'd go with Steve Smith, Panthers. Seems to have a hard time getting back to the huddle without mixing it up a bit.

Dave
Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.

Comments

• Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im shockedI thought this was going to be about SUH !
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

<< <i>Im shockedI thought this was going to be about SUH ! >>

I agree. Who thought this cute little kid would grow up to be such an A$$hole. What a shame, because I was a fan of this guy when he first came into the league.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please don't continue! Ouch, especially the Delhome mugging.

Dave
    Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.
  • Options
    Alright, the first and fourth one are the same play. I dont know what happened prior(maybe he cut his knees?) and I dont care about the head push(they do have helmets on) but the kick was uncalled for. The second one on Delhomme was uncalled for. The third one on Cutler was clean. That's what happens when a 300lb man does his job to a 220lbnder, he pushed him down and the commentators agree with it. Get over it. The one with Dalton, the QB initially tried to run and Suh once again did his job, made contact and took him down. Dont forget Dalton is no small guy, he's probably next to Big Ben in weight.