Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

--- SOLD --- Hockey rookie card lot

Looking to sell these cards recently returned from the big group sub. No longer collecting hockey. Really want to sell them all together. I'm more of a buyer than a seller. Here's what I've got...

Ron Francis 1982 OPC #123 PSA 8
Steve Yzerman 1984 OPC #67 PSA 8
Chris Chelios 1984 OPC #259 PSA 9
Joe Nieuwendyk 1988 OPC # 116 PSA 9
Brett Hull 1988 OPC #66 PSA 8
Brendan Shanahan 1988 OPC # 122 PSA 8
Pierre Turgeon 1988 OPC # 194 PSA 9

VCP for these cards is $183.52

I'm throwing in 2 Gretzky cards from 1982 OPC. His goals leader card # 235 PSA 9 and his game winning goals leader card #242 PSA 6.
And a 1977 Bobby Clarke Topps/OPC Glossy round corners card # 3 graded psa 6.

Looking to get $165 delivered with delivery confirmation for the 7 rookies and the 3 bonus cards. Can post scans of any or all cards if any interest.

Paypal only. Please post here if you want them. I'll pm to work out details.

Thanks

-Dan

Comments

• Options
    PM sent.
  • Options
    oddityoddity Posts: 124 ✭✭

All right Shooty, hopefully we can get these cards off my desk!

• Options
    Ill take if shorty doesnt, looking for something like this for a while. Need all those cards for my PC
  • Options
    It's yours; I was on the fence. It is a great deal with some nice cards!
  • Options
    Sweet I'll take em. Will wait for your pm oddity image
  • Options
    pm sent, MrKnowthanx! Glad to move these!
  • Options

Thanks for the quick payment MrKnowthanx. Box shipped this morning.

• Options
    Oddity came through in a big way. He let me know he was new to the board just to make sure I was ok with doing a deal with someone that didn't have much "board cred". I received the lot listed above in great condition two days after he let me know they had shipped. Packaging was great, cards even better than I had thought they would be along with Tracking number etc... Bonus was the extra star rookies he threw in that were graded and nm condition. Blew me away and I am very grateful. People like this make me glad to be in the hobby we are in.