Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Cyber Monday deal on NFL gift card HOT DEAL

I have $300 in nflshop.com gift cards available. its a 100 and a 200. Today only they are running a 15% off sale AND free shipping so this is perfect for holiday gifts.

Selling them as a pair only and will email you the codes upon paypal payment. FIRST PM TO ME to say ill take them gets them at $225 for the pair. On ebay they bring 80% all day...this is A steal especially with the extra discount today. I would be willing to mail the unscratched gift cards if you prefer but the deal is in acting now to use the cyber monday deal.

Ebay ID is LDSPORTS

NFLSHOP.COM link

Comments

• Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Great deal on the gift cards.

Check out the deal on these jackets. Usually $65.00. On sale today for $25.50 including the 15% discount. PLUS, as the OP stated, the shipping is FREE. I just picked up a NY GIANTS one for myself.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options

<< <i>Great deal on the gift cards.

Check out the deal on these jackets. Usually $65.00. On sale today for $25.50 including the 15% discount. PLUS, as the OP stated, the shipping is FREE. I just picked up a NY GIANTS one for myself. >>

Thanks for the tip! Got myself a jacket to.

Always looking for Vintage Yankees & NASCAR

Eric
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Man ... for any of you guys that have a sports/card store, this could be a great deal. Buy the gift cards for $225.00. You could then use it to get TWELVE of these jackets. So for $225 you would have 12 jackets. You could probably sell them easily for $40.00 - $50.00 each. Nice profit!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    I still have the cards and today the jackets are still only 29.99 with free shipping.

Anyone interested let me know....they have free shipping on everything over $50