Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

FSHO: 1926 Quarter Eagle

Good day, everyone:

On behalf of a friend and neighbor here in northwest Connecticut, I am posting a 1926 quarter eagle from their small accumulation. This coin has been in the owner’s possession for many years, but neither he nor his spouse are collectors.

The surfaces of this coin are original. Circulation is evident, primarily on the left upper wingtip. I judge the coin to be mid-level AU. Photos, links to which are below, were taken in full sun with an old Nikon Coolpix 995. No adjustments were made except cropping.

Obverse

Reverse

For this coin I am asking $255.00 plus 10 dollars toward insured, priority mail.

Terms: I will ship to domestic addresses only. Personal check and postal money order ok, the former of which must clear, please. I try to avoid Paypal; too many horror stories.

There is a return privilege: if you so decide, please have the coin in the mail within 7 days of receipt for an immediate refund upon safe return (excluding P&I at both ends of the transaction).

I am a math professor in CT and a student of US coinage since the 1960s when my grandfather Whit Hart got me started. On Ebay, I am davidwm. On request, I will gladly send you an email from my Ebay account in verification of my Ebay identity.

Thank you. And thanks to PCGS for providing this avenue of sale.

Whit
Whit

Comments