Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

!!Sold!! Herd of BU Washingtons

All Sold! Thanks robkool!!

OK, I am giving them away! $50.00 for the lot. These lived in my BU collection for years.
Looking at the coins, I believe my grades are close. Looking at the photos . . . well . . . damn! The camera picks up every mark.
Anyhoo, I am repricing accordingly. Again.
I know I have a low post count, but check me out on eBay. wfojonny. 100% positive.
All from my personal collection. I am not a dealer. Some I have had for 30 years.
Photos are a bit harsh, these do look a bit better in hand.
Full return policy, if you don't like it send it back for a full refund. I really want the buyer to be happy with the purchase.
$100 for all of them!! Help me keep them out of the melt pile!

Start with a 39-P This one is really nice. Great Cartwheel, just a couple hits. $35.00 shipped. Make it $25! Reduced to $20!!!

Next up a 43-S Again, the cartwheel will knock your eyeballs out. $32.00 Shipped. Make it $22! Reduced to $20!!

48-P Nice $20.00 Shipped. How 'bout $15! OK, $10.00 shipped, we are getting close to melt!!

48-S Heck, all of these have good cartwheel. $20.00 Shipped Make it $15!! Reduced to $12.00!!

50-D This one is showing a bit of golden tone. No hits, fields are clear, this on might be the best of the bunch. $25.00 to your door. Make it $20!!! Do I hear $15???

http://i759.photobucket.com/albums/xx239/joncraigsstuff/50-DR.jpg

56-D Nice. This on has a black blackground, it freaked out my camera causing the coin to look washed out. $18.00 Shipped Make it $15!! $12.00 shipped!!

1934 is sold! Thanks!! TextTextTextTextText All Sold!! ThanksTextTextText

Comments