Options

2013 China Panda coin design

Gold:

Silver:
trozau (troy ounce gold)

Comments

• Options
    trozautrozau Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Me, too. The 3-Pandas design break the 2-Pandas streak that ran from 2004-2012. image
    trozau (troy ounce gold)
  • Options
    percybpercyb Posts: 3,301 ✭✭✭
    I love the design. To be honest, I'm afraid to collect China Panda coins because of the counterfeit stuff coming out of said country. What do you guys think?
    "Poets are the unacknowledged legislators of the world." PBShelley
  • Options
    trozautrozau Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I love the design. To be honest, I'm afraid to collect China Panda coins because of the counterfeit stuff coming out of said country. What do you guys think? >>

Like for any other coin series or coins from a specific country, learning about them before you start your collection is a must. It easy to avoid counterfeits if you educate yourself with the knowledge readily available for detecting counterfeits and having good reference books on the subject. You are always safest with buying the new issues shortly after release. For older issues, you have to exercise more caution. image
    trozau (troy ounce gold)
  • Options
    percybpercyb Posts: 3,301 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>I love the design. To be honest, I'm afraid to collect China Panda coins because of the counterfeit stuff coming out of said country. What do you guys think? >>

Like for any other coin series or coins from a specific country, learning about them before you start your collection is a must. It easy to avoid counterfeits if you educate yourself with the knowledge readily available for detecting counterfeits and having good reference books on the subject. You are always safest with buying the new issues shortly after release. For older issues, you have to exercise more caution. image >>

Sound advice. Thanks.
    "Poets are the unacknowledged legislators of the world." PBShelley
  • Options
    Too crowded and a poor composition.
    Salute the automobile: The greatest anti-pollution device in human history!
    (Just think of city streets clogged with a hundred thousand horses each generating 15 lbs of manure every day...)