Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

PCGS and NGC Type Coins choice!

Thanks for Looking!!
1853 half cent PCGS MS63 CAC SOLDSOLDSOLD
1802 large cent PCGS F15
I would like to start off by saying i'm usually not interested in lower grade large cents of this era,
but this piece had a nice look and strong details for the assigned grade. It has some minor ticks
on the obverse that do not detract from its eye appeal. There is a small mark above the date noted for accuracy.
Some recent sales have been over $370, but available here for $325.00 Originally 375.
1908 indian cent PCGS MS64RD Jordan Pedigree
This coin is that nice orange/red color that highlights a truly original little indian cent pedigreed to the Jordan collection.
It is a very affordable coin for its quality. Most recent PCGS graded appearances were $207 and $253.
This piece will be available for SOLD SOLD SOLD.
1923-S lincoln cent PCGS AU50BN
A very lightly circulated better date lincoln cent with smooth surfaces and an even look give this coin its character!
There is a minor dirt spec that appears at 6:00 on the reverse. Take it home for $85.00 was $95.00.
1868 two cent ANACS VF30
Dont be thrown off by the ANACS holder, this coin is properly graded and has fantastic, evenly worn surfaces with a smooth brown color.
A great type example, at an affordable price of $55.00 was $65.00.
1876 Three Cent NGC MS64 CAC
Now this is an attractive three cent nickel! slightly reflected fields and great luster make this coin pop in hand!
there are some minor fly specs but nothing that takes your attention away from this coins appeal.
Was $550.00, now $485.00
1849 half dime PCGS VF30 CAC
I often have a hard time buying half dimes as they dont usually pop as i am searching, but this piece was something else.
I have never seen such a perfently circulated mid-VF coin that sustained the eye appeal of this coin. It has fantastic originality,
and has no defect that i can see! Its not often to see such a coin in PCGS plastic with the CAC sticker for under 100$! $80.00
1834 bust quarter PCGS VF35 CAC
Early bust quarters that have nice surface and originality are hard to come by, but after viewing many this one caught my attention!
I sent this one to CAC as well and no surprise it passed. It is fantastic in every way. There are som very minor greens and reds
blended well with the original color.The coin is also the O/F variety. Was 350, $325.00.
1838 Seated Quarter PCGS VF30
This is a coin that has been in my personal collection as of recent, but is just not a high enough grade for my requirements.
It has a smooth lighter gray color to it, and is evenly toned. Nice type and selling at my cost! Was $290.00, now $260.00.
1857-o Seated Quarter PCGS XF40
This coin is a perfect example of a crusty original seated quarter! I believe this coin has fantastic details for the grade as well
as a very bold shield and great detail on the eagle. Just upgraded so I don't need two. Was $240.00, now $200.00
1858-o Seated Quarter PCGS VF35
If you can't tell, i'm a bit of a seated fan, especially with the quarters. The TruViews for this coin pretty much say it all!
$175.00
1860-o Seated Quarter PCGS VF35 CAC
Here is another fantastic, original coin purchased from DLRC of which he gave a 5 Star Rating to. The coin is all there for the grade,
and would not disappoint me in an XF40 holder! A fantastic piece for $190.00

I will list more coins later in the week once these ones begin to sell! Thanks!

Payment by Paypal +3% or Check if established board member and references are available. Please PM me with any questions.
Shipping will be included.

Comments